Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Slip-Face




For those of you who don't know this already, Silas sucks on a piece of silk to fall asleep. He would NOT take a pacifier when he was a baby-I stumbled across the "silky" idea when he got my slip after church one Sunday. He laid on my bed perfectly content with my slip ( a little strange I know, but you moms out there understand the NEED for your child to take a good nap). Anyway, we went to Joanne Fabric and bought a yard of silk that we cut into several squares for naps and bedtime. He sleeps great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I know you don't know me, but I am a Northland Alumni and linked to your blog from someone else's.

I do not find it weird or bad about the silk. When I was little I used a silk pillowcase much the way you described your son.

Shannon (McMillen) Smith

Adrianna said...

he sure does look cute with that hanging out of his mouth :-)