Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Proud Siblings. . .

and a messy living room. . . .

Okay, so I'm not sure that I would have posted this picture had I seen the chaos in the background before hand. . .YIKES! The order of my home is the one area I was "warned" about by other mom's who have three or more children. They all told me there were some things I would just have to "let go" and obviously, I have! I have a tendency to want things in order at all times--it's not that they are, I just like them to be that way. Adjusting to three little ones has meant some things are just going to be disorganized. I am learning to be okay with that--even though I still don't like it!



3 comments:

Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

Yup, looks like my living room (or better)every day of the week. The real trick is not only being able to let things go, but not letting it get to you either . . . I'll let you know when I've got a handle on that one ;o)

Praying for you - these days are precious . . . and trying!

christina said...

i'm cracking up at your version of "messy". i'm looking around at my living room right now and thinking, "this is WAY worse than hers.... and this is the neatest part of my house right now!" :) haha! i hear ya on the letting things not bother you. i'm much better at it with megan than i was with connor. it still nags at the back of my mind but i'm getting better. :)

the J Force said...

You are hilarious!!! I hardly noticed the "mess". Oh the mess I could show you right now :) These are great!!!