Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Worn Out!

So, I'm only a over a month behind on blogging. . .but I finally finished posting pictures of our fun-filled day at the State Fair. Matt and I don't usually "do" the state fair--it gets pricey, but we knew that Sara and Silas were at a great age to really enjoy it and we were glad we took the opportunity when we had the chance. The weather was gorgeous, we couldn't have asked for more perfect weather, and the kids did GREAT!! They walked miles that day I am sure. The very last thing we did before we left was grab a funnel cake to take on the road--(Funnel cake was a must for me) The kids were exhausted and while we waited for the funnel cake to be made, they pushed some benches together and just dropped! Needless to say, the both slept on the way home.

3 comments:

Adrianna said...

I usually look at your posts from google reader, so I don't actually see your blog. SUPER CUTE!!! I really like your background!!! Great choice ;-)

Looks like they had a great time. Makes you feel so good about spending the $$ when you see the joy on their little faces.

BTW, love baby Zeke's hat ;-)

Adrianna said...

Argh, either I deleted my own comment, or you're going to get this twice ;-)

I said that I usually visit your blog posts on google reader, so I rarely see the actual blog. Today I decided to comment and came to the blog to see this SUPER CUTE background! Great choice!!

The kids look like they had a great time. It makes the money seem worth it when you see the joy on their little faces.

BTW, I love baby Zeke's hat!!

Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

That is soooo sweet ;o)