Wednesday, December 29, 2010

20 weeks

Here is the newest member of the Tolosa Family; due on May 18, 2011. We just had our level 2 ultra sound and all is well. We are so thankful for the good report and excited to be adding another little girl to our family. It has been almost 8 years since I got to shop for girly clothes. Sara Grace and I will have lots of fun shopping together for her little sister, which,I might add she is very excited about having!


It looks like she is laughing here! She'll fit right in.




Well, here's to a new start to the New Year. I am hoping to stay caught up on blogging this year--we will see how well that goes with a newborn coming and attempting to potty train my 2 1/2 year old. Stay Tuned . . . .

2 comments:

Beth said...

I am staying tuned and all ears! Congratulations, again. I'm so glad we were able to talk this week. I'm very happy for all of you. A new little one will bring a different dynamic to all your relationships and just what God ordained for the 5 of you in this new place in life. Please tell her all about us back here in MN! :( :)

Rachel C. said...

SO excited for you and the kiddos as your family looks forward to growing - again! :-) Thankful that SHE is growing and healthy. And Sara will have SO much fun being big sister to a girl - just ask Emma!
Love and miss you...