Sunday, March 02, 2008

ALL expense paid room at the Northland Inn

January 10th Matt and I celebrated 10 years of marriage. Thanks to some very kind friends and faculty members at Central, Matt and I had a free night's stay in a whirlpool suite, free breakfast buffet at the hotel, and free babysitting overnight for our kiddos. We had dinner out, brought dessert in and had such an awesome time together!! We are so grateful for the kindness of others in giving to us in this way. God has blessed us!







4 comments:

Jenny said...

What a blessing! I bet a nice long soak in the tub did wonders - one of my favorite things in the last few weeks of pregnancy!!

the johnson crew said...

oh wow, that is AWESOME! what a nice place!

Anonymous said...

I agree! What a blessing you were given! :) I bet you had a wonderful time!!! Todd and I went here on our wedding night, before we took off for our Honeymoon. Fun memories, looking at your pics. Looks like you two had a wonderful, special time. I am sure you cherish and enjoy those times alone together! Happy 10 years together Matt, and Nicki!
~Deb

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! What a PERFECT gift! Especially seeing that baby #3 is so close to arriving and you'll have even fewer alone times with Matt.