Friday, March 28, 2008

Inducing on Wednesday!

Well, we have a plan. Wednesday morning, April 2nd, we are headed to the hospital to be induced. I am measuring smaller than the doctor would like, and with the CMV and the plan to induce anyway, my doctor decided sooner was better than later. Matt just finished his research and writing days plus his midterms, so that is behind us now. I will still go in for my normal Monday morning visit to the perinatalogist even though I am sure I will not receive any new information from that appointment. So, Baby Tolosa will be here in just five short days! It's been a whirlwind these last few weeks and I am trying to get all the last minute "stuff" in order and ready before we head to the hospital. We have child-care set up and plenty of friends who have offered to help if needed. Now I just need to get this blog updated so it is all ready for pictures of our newest addition!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How very exciting! Hope all goes smoothly!