Monday, May 05, 2008

Special Times with Mom-Mom

My mom flew in from Pennsylvania shortly after Ezekiel was born. The kids constantly bombarded "mom-mom" with all kinds of things they wanted to do. . .Coloring, playing tag, reading books, the list goes on. They loved having her here. It was hard to say goodbye. . .My mom and I talk pretty much everyday, and I can pick up the phone and call her about the most insignificant things (like how long to boil the water for hard boiled eggs) and she doesn't mind!:) We usually only see each other once a year and I am so thankful she was able to come and visit. Thanks Mom for making the time to come and for your help while you were here. We love you!!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a huge blessing and encouragement it must have been to have your mom around! There's nothing more comforting that having your mom around. My mom just went back home today from a weekend visit and I miss her already!