Saturday, November 04, 2006

Halloween Night


























Both of my children are too little to know what Halloween is all about. Sara just loves to dress up in a costume (and believe it or not Silas LOVED his dog outfit after the first minute or so had passed.) Tuesday night was Matt's last volleyball game so we just put Sara and Silas in their costumes and headed to Matt's game. They kept them on all night and loved all the attention they got while wewere at the game. It was a fun night for them.

2 comments:

carissa said...

I love their costumes!! Thanks for the info about the hyphen...amazing what that did for me :) I can now check in on you and see what you're up to. Brent's gone for another week and took the computer, so I'll be borrowing my friend's once in a while to keep up with my "outside friends". love ya

Adrianna said...

hey, what's that one in the middle dressed up as?? ;-)