Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Little Miss Particular


























So, here's the story. Sara got these p.j.'s from the Stuckey's a while back, and they are obviously fall/winter p.j.s. So, we put them away in the p.j. drawer for when the weather gets cooler. Well, yes it's been cold out, but our apartment gets quite warm--stuffy really-we usually crack windows to let the 30 degree weather in! Anyway, Sara kept asking to wear these p.j.s, and I kept telling her it's not cool enough yet, just wait. She would ask periodically always getting the same answer. Plus, she has plenty of other p.j.s that aren't brand new that she can still wear--(and for those of you who know me well enough, you know I struggle to wear anything NEW right away-it has to sit in my closet or drawer for a while first) So, one night we were getting the kids ready for bed, Sara came to the living room with "the" p.j.s behind her back. "Do you want to wear those tonight Sara?"--(dumb mom question I know) OF COURSE she said yes-so poor depraved child, I gave in. She was so excited--I just had to get a picture of the infamous p.j.s! They are really cute:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely understand! Madie in particular LOVES to get and try on new clothes. I let her wear her new shirt the other day and she put her arms out and exclaimed "You're the best, mom!" as she gave me a huge hug. These are priceless times when a new article of clothing will make you the best mom in the world to her :o)

Matt & Nicki said...

MOM!! You do not need to be sorry for that! You do more than enough for all of us:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Nic - it is actually my side of the family's blog that my sisters set up for us to keep in better contact. But, you will notice it is only the female side of the family that's doing any posting :o) I'm thinking of starting one for just us McDaniels, but haven't yet. I will let you know if/when I do, but I have been keeping "updated" on yours :o)

Carbo family2 said...

love the PJs honey!