Friday, July 11, 2008

Surprise Date Night

Last month Matt surprised me by lining up a babysitter and setting up a special date night for the two of us. We went to the Painted Pot-a paint your own pottery shop, and then grabbed dinner out and dessert to take home. Matt and I did this together one other time and I really enjoyed it. Since that time a new "paint your own pottery" shop came into the area. It's a cute little shop with lots of character. It took me quite a while to decide on a piece to paint--I tend to be extremely indecisive!! I finally decided on a small icecream bowl, and there was one other one there that Matt picked out. We love curling up on the couch together with some icecream and a movie on the weekends so it was perfect for us. I have yet to take pictures of our bowls fired and finished, but hopefully will post some soon. We had such a fun time together!





No comments: