Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ezekiel's new corner chair

That nifty little bumbo chair just wasn't for us. Ezekiel just kept arching his back and trying to get out of it. Last month, I went to a play group for disabled children and their moms and they had this chair ready for Ezekiel to use, since he is not sitting up on his own yet. He did GREAT in it during the play group, and sat without trying to arch his back for about a half hour. They told me I could take it home with me because they didn't need it! It has a giant velcro that goes around his waist and then the little table that he can sit at and play with his toys on. He is just starting to finally sit for short spurts of time unsupported before he falls forward onto his face. This chair seems to be helping him to strengthen some of those muscles needed to sit. I'm thankful for how God meets our needs in the seemingly insignificant things in life!



1 comment:

Beth said...

that's cool! I love his mouth open, I can hear his happy squeals!