Thursday, July 23, 2009

Camping





"De-sanding" his shoes after playing at the park


This kid moves non-stop! Apparently he is following in his big brother's footsteps!






Yummy S'mores!

KOA in Maple Grove, Minnesota.


This kid doesn't miss a thing!


My little sister, Emily, with her neice and nephews


S'mores seem to be a theme for our family this summer!


My step-dad's words BEFORE he handed Silas the sparkler went something like this. . ."this is against my better judgment, so don't let me down."

P0p-Troy had no idea what he was in for when he came out to visit the Tolosa Family!

Pop-Troy and Mom-mom with the kids

Silas does not believe in personal space






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with Silas! I don't agree with personal space either... it's against my religion. :D Hehe... Cute pics Nick! :)

Aunt Apie said...

Awww, looks like fun!!