Monday, March 26, 2007

Four Amazing Years!!

On March 24, 2003, God blessed us with a beautiful little life. I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone, even though every older and wiser mother tells you it will! Sara is full of life, very bright, and loves to learn new things. She asks a million questions a day--Some that drive me crazy and others that cause me to stop and really think.... "Mommy, How will people in Hell get a drink? Can God touch the sky? What will we do in Heaven because we are going to be there a really long time?!" So often, she is the one teaching me! What an incredible gift we have been given!


6 comments:

Matt & Nicki said...

Thanks Mom! I look forward to seeing you and Sara is SO excited for Mom-Mom and Emily to be here--she can't wait to sit in the back of the van with Emmy.:)

Esther said...

Okay, I'm strange, I know - the first thing I was trying to figure out when I looked at these pictures was, "Who's rear end is that?" I realize now it's a tent or something!

Happy Birthday Sara! We love you!

Matt & Nicki said...

Esther you make me laugh. This picture was taken at the Children's Museum. It is a cloth tree that she is inside:)

Tfipps said...

Okay..I know you've said this before, but our kids really are a lot alike!! Not just their ages either....

Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

I had to laugh at Esther's comment b/c I thought the same thing at first glance! That's too funny! You have two friends with warped minds!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Sara! We can't wait til your party! I actually thought it was a big tooth!